Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Petal Passion with Peekaboo Peach!

Hi Crafters,

As promised, I'm back with a project featuring the Petal Passion Suite from Stampin' Up!'s Spring/Summer 2018 catalogue.  I adore this suite and I'm sure you will too. 



I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock to make my card blank and lightly inked the edges in Peekaboo Peach to create a frame.  I lightly inked up the stripey embossing folder from the Petal Pair set in Peekaboo Peach and ran that through the Big Shot with a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I cut the foliage from Basic Black cardstock and adhered with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.  To create the scalloped circle layer, I inked a piece of Whisper White cardstock giving a subtle finish.  I also stamped my sentiment in Peekaboo Peach and die cut with the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.  

Happy Crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment