Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Autumn/Winter Stampin' Up! 2017 Catalogue Launch - Ready to Make Chirstmas

Hi Crafters,

I hope you are enjoying the launch so far.  Don't forget to request your free copy of the new catalogue by sending me an email with your name and address.  I have used three new sets for today's project and it features a sausage dog!  I squealed when I saw this stamp set for the first time!  I would love a sausage dog of my own.

 Ready for Christmas bundle
Christmas in the Making

Wishes All Aglow

I actually only used one small stamp from the third stamp set, Wishes All Aglow, but it created the perfect filler for my background.


Warning - there was a lot of fussy cutting involved in this card!   I stamped the lady from Christmas in the Making onto Whisper White cardstock in Archival Basic Black ink.  In order to create the patterned dress, I stamped again onto one of the sheets from the Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper and fussy cut out the image.  I stamped the sash onto Real Red cardstock and then cut this out too.  I finished by colouring the non paper-pieced parts with Stampin' Write Markers in Crumb Cake (skin), Chocolate Chip (hair), Basic Black (shoes), Real Red and Garden Green (bauble).  The Crumb Cake colouring is really difficult to see in the photograph.


I inked up the tree image from the Ready for Christmas stamp set in Garden Green and stamped off the page.  I added a star for the top of the tree in Crushed Curry cardstock.  The little sausage dog does come with a matching die but it leaves a small border of white cardstock around the image and I ended up fussy cutting this too.  I coloured the sausage dog with Stampin' Write Markers in Crumb Cake, Real Red and Garden Green and raised him up on Dimensionals.  

I hope you have been enjoying the launch to far.  Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into the blog candy giveaway.  There's still time to leave comments on all the launch posts too.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment