Followers

Saturday, 23 September 2017

Apology

Hi Crafters,

You might be wondering what happened to the Autumn/Winter Catalogue launch week posts.  Well, I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/M.E. back in 2011 and I had taken on too much earlier this month, including the launch.  I actually ended up pretty much paralysed in the early part of the launch week.  It only lasted a few hours but it was enough to make me realise that something had to give and unfortunately, that something was blogging.  I have recently started a new college course and I also work part time for a local authority so all in all, it took it's toll.  I will be back to blogging soon, but for now I hope you can forgive my lack of posting.  


If you have had a chance to look at the new catalogue, I would be delighted to hear what you think.  I really love the Year of Cheer Suite and all the snowflakes dotted throughout the catalogue.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment