Followers

Sunday 2 July 2017

You Move Me for GDP093

Hi Crafters,

As soon as I saw the You Move Me set at OnStage in April, I gasped!  Brandi from Stampin' Up! home office demonstrated the magic when you pair the dies and stamps together.  Stampin' Up! also have a great video for the You Move Me bundle on their You Tube channel.  The mechanism works best when you move slowly!  I have a last minute entry for the Global Design Project #093 which is a colour challenge this month.

What a lovely combination for summer and I loved using these colours together with the You Move Me bundle.


I started with a card blank in Pool Party and then stamped my hummingbird on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I added a small piece of Berry Burst finely woven ribbon for the pull tab.  In order to preserve my embossing, I die cut the window die first and then ran the piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock back through using the Layered Leaved Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I created the Pool Party frame using the Layering Squares Thinlits.  My sentiment was created by stamping each word individually to change the positioning.  Now for a quick video!


This is such a cool concept and I can't wait to see what you think.  Please let me know in the comments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Global Design Project GDP093 - Colour Challenge

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment