Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

New Product Alert!

Hi Crafters,

If you haven't heard about the new embossing paste from Stampin' Up!, this post will reveal all!  I have longed for this product and Stampin' Up! delivered again.  Along with the new embossing paste, four new masks have been released.  Each pattern is very usable and has multiple uses.




I created a card blank from Powder Pink cardstock and then went about adding my paste to a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I masked a section for the sentiment and applied the paste with a plastic palette knife.  It's just a simple as spreading butter on a slice of bread!  The masks must be submerged in cold water as soon as you have finished applying your design.  If the paste hardens on the mask, the design will be compromised.  

I inked my sentiment in Archival Black and stamped directly over the top of the embossing paste.  It worked a treat!  I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the image in Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist.  I can't get enough of that colour!

Do let me know if you plan to have a go at embossing paste.  Did you know you can colour the paste with any of Stampin' Up! reinkers.  Perfectly co-ordinated paste to match any card.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment