Followers

Monday 19 June 2017

New Best Friend!

Hi Crafters,

I have a different style of card today using the new Eclectic Layers thinlits which co-ordinates with the Oh So Eclectic stamp set.  The projects below feature in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. 


The thinlits are slightly different to the normal dies offered by Stampin' Up! - some cut and some emboss.  This allows for extra texture and interest in any project.  My card blank is made from Whisper White cardstock and measures 4.25" x 6.25".  I used one of the new masks and inked through with Versamark and then heat embossed in clear powder.  I added a strip of the new Pick a Pattern washi tape and then started creating my die cuts.  The Eclectic Layers thinlits contains a die that creates a lovely geometric pattern left into the card but I used my paper snips to cut away the design and added the die cut as a border.  My sentiment was from the Lovely Words thinlits set and I cut three to layer up and give extra dimension.


I hope my card has inspired you to have a go at heat embossing - it is so much fun and takes no time at all.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new embossing technique.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment