Followers

Saturday 10 June 2017

Global Design Project Challenge Entry

Hi Crafters,

I'm back today to join in the Global Design Project challenge.  This week is a sketch challenge and it's a good one!  So many possibilities and the Design Team have really thought outside the box!

Here's the sketch:


I hope you like my interpretation below - I used the new Daisy punch and some of the matching Designer Series Paper.  I really love this pattern.  For the leaves I used one of the dies from the Rose Garden thinlits.  I've had this die set for a while but haven't used it much, until now!  I heat embossed my sentiment in white onto vellum and used the Triple Banner punch to add interest to the ends.  A full supply list is at the end of this post.


If you haven't managed to get a hard copy of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, let me know and I can post one out to you free of charge.  I can ship to the UK, France, Germany, The Netherland and Austria.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment