Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Stamper's Delight!

Hello again,

I'm back with another Christmas card to give you plenty of inspiration for the festive season.  This card caused a bit of a stir on a demonstrators only page on Facebook, receiving over 1100 likes!  I was absolutely astonished and so delighted that so many people had taken the time to like my design.


I used one of my favourite Christmas sets - Peaceful Pines and started with an A4 piece of Whisper White cardstock.  Thinking of  a clock, I stamped first at 12, then at 6, 3 and 9.  I filled in the blank spaces and some are lined up better than others!  I added gold glimmer paper stars and a sentiment for the centre.  I have become so attached to this card that I'm not sure I'll be able to part with it now!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment