Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

Colorful Seasons - Just Breathe

Hi Crafters,

Sometimes we need to take time out to remind ourselves that we are human beings not human doings.  This is a popular phrase that my boyfriend uses to describe me when I have been burning the candle at both ends!  Although, he is right and today's card is a reminder to just breathe.


My card blank was made using Whisper White cardstock.  I toyed around with different colours of card blank but the white really made the stamping pop.  I stamped in Craft White ink for the branches and then added a line underneath using a watercolor pencil in Chocolate Chip.  I stamped the flowers first in White and then used third generation Berry Burst to added the offset colour.  My butterfly came from the Move Me thinlits which are a must have if you like butterflies.

Do you have any great techniques for taking time out for yourself?  I'd love to hear them.

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment