Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Swirly Bird Hello

Hi Crafters,

One of the greatest perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is our monthly team meetings.  Originally called Team Training, these have recently been renamed as Cake and Craft!  That sums up what we do perfectly!  Rhoda's caramel cupcakes are divine and always bring a crowd!

Today's card uses one of my all time favourite stamp sets and co-ordinating dies - Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles.  This stamp set has so many uses and I've only just scratched the surface.   


This card features two types of embossing - dry embossing and heat embossing.  I love to add dimension to my cards and embossing is a great way to achieve this easily.  I started with a custom card blank in Flirty Flamingo.  I used the Sparkle embossing folder on Whisper White cardstock for my base layer.  I inked a scrap of the new Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper which features the new In-Colors for 2017-19.  They are seriously lush!  I cut the largest Flirty Flamingo circle using a punch and fussy cut the remainder by hand.  The Swirly Scribbles dies feature in Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and I've stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from Pop of Paradise stamp set which also features a great flamingo image.  

I would love to know your favourite stamp set in the new Annual Catalogue.  If you haven't received a catalogue yet, you can still request one by sending me a message.  You can view a digital copy of the catalogue by clicking the cover image in the right sidebar.  Have fun!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment