Followers

Friday 16 June 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Hi Crafters,

Today I'm featuring one of the new bundles from Stampin' Up! - Happy Birthday Gorgeous.  Bundles are a great way to pick up matching products and grab a saving too.  All Stampin' Up! bundles offer a 10% discount.  


The stamp set features lots of great sentiments which can be used independently or paired with the Happy Birthday die cut to create an attractive focal point.  For my card below, I used one of the small flower stamps and the Happy Birthday die which I cut in Silver Glimmer Paper.  My frame was created from one of the stamps from Foxy Friends.  


My finishing touch was to add a few vellum flowers from the Tree Builder punch and a White Pearl Accent on top.  They are quite hard to spot in the photograph.

Do you have any big birthdays coming up?  This bundle would be perfect to celebrate the occasion and with a 10% saving, it really is a must-have.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment