Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Sneak Peek - This is Your Day!

Hi Crafters,

I have a sneak peek for you today, showcasing the brand new Tabs for Everything stamp set which will be available from 1 June.  I'm so excited with the possibilities of this set and there is also a matching tab punch.  The set includes lots of great sentiments and small images to accent any project.  I can't show you the stamp set but you won't have too much longer to wait!

I teamed the stamp set up with the Balloon Bouquet punch to create a masculine card in Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim.


I have been trying out some new photography techniques and this is one of my first flat-lays.  To create my card, I started by stamping directly onto a Crumb Cake note card and I really love this tone on tone effect.  Two of my balloons were stamped using the Tabs for Everything set and I left one plain balloon in Dapper Denim.

To create the background for the balloons, I inked up an acrylic block with Dapper Denim and then spritzed water all over to allow the ink to move.  I simply pressed my Whisper White cardstock onto the block and created a watercolour effect.  Finally, my balloons have been raised up using Stampin' Dimensionals and I added some Linen Thread to finish off. 


If you haven't already requested a new 2017/18 Annual Catalogue, make sure you do it now!  The catalogue goes live on 1 June and there is definitely something for everyone.  Leave me a comment and I'll get back in touch or email me at the address at the top of this page.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment