Followers

Saturday 25 February 2017

Hooray - New Sale-A-Bration Items!

Hi Crafters,

I am so excited to share one of the new Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin' Up!  Three new products were released on 21 February but you only have until 31 March to take advantage of the great Sale-A-Bration benefits.


I chose to use the new Reverse Words stamp set which contains two great sentiment stamps with a watercolour effect.  I teamed this with some embossed cardstock and vellum butterflies.


I used second generation ink in Daffodil Delight for the main image topper and then tore around the edge and inked in Perfect Plum with a sponge dauber.  Once the ink was dry, I traced the letters with my clear Wink of Stella to add a bit of sparkle.  The vellum butterflies were the perfect finishing touch.


I hope you can see the sparkle from the Wink of Stella in this picture - it's so hard to photograph!  As always, a full supply list can be found at the end of this post.

Be sure to check out all three of the new Sale-A-Bration products which you can receive for free with a qualifying order of £45.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Global Design Project #075 Theme Challenge - Winged Creatures



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Ooh so delicate Rachel! Gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in theis week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete